Thursday, June 9, 2011

Two AMAZING Tennis Opportunities this Summer

I've had the links to these camps up on my blog for some time, but if you read these as emails only, then please click on http://www.missionarytennis.blogspot.com/ and follow the camp links to find out more about two really exciting camps we're offering this year.

The first is an ELITE JUNIOR CAMP, which is aimed at preparing junior players for their big mid summer tournaments as well as providing Whitman prospects an opportunity to train with Coach Jeff and I using our amazing tennis facilities here at Whitman.  This one is coming right up, so if you know any interested players, please have them contact me right away to get them signed up before time runs out.

The second is an inaugural fundraiser for Whitman Men's and Women's tennis, but I think it is going to be an absolute treat for everyone involved.  It is an adult tennis and wine camp.  The idea to spend a few days in Walla Walla on court with myself, Jeff Northam, and super coach Greg Patton from Boise State and US National team fame followed by daily wine events, tastings and catered meals is going to be a blast.  You can contact me if you're interested, or Jeff as instructed on the info sheet.

PLEASE, pass this onto friends and family as we very much want to make both camps huge successes so that we can continue to develop them and offer them each year as our successful and storied programs continue to grow and develop.

I hope you are having a wonderful start to your summer,

John
heinj@whitman.edu
(509) 527-5262 ofc
(509) 301-8502 cell